Terms of Service
As a Catholic organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, #iGiveCatholic requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by #iGiveCatholic and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 nonprofit eligible to receive tax-deductible gifts [or am sponsored by an eligible 501(c)3] and affiliated with a participating arch/diocese. We will provide our EIN number, or the EIN of our sponsoring organization, for verification.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to the Giving Day to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that #iGiveCatholic is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event, that donors choose where to place their gifts, and that #iGiveCatholic has no control of this process. I also understand that attending training, either live or by utilizing the archived webinars, will help me have a more successful giving day.
- I confirm that my organization will promote #iGiveCatholic to our donors and will use the promotional and marketing materials provided by #iGiveCatholic. Additional promotional materials are solely at my expense.
- I understand my role as point person for my organization and that I am to communicate with my organization’s staff, board, and volunteers about #iGiveCatholic updates, deadlines, and requirements.
- understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that if my organization has indicated a bank account number in my online registration profile, we will receive all donations via ACH distribution in 5 business days of the giving day. I understand that if my organization is being sponsored by my arch/diocese, meaning I do not have a viable bank account with which to receive funds via ACH or my arch/diocese has indicated that it will accept donations for disbursement to its participating organizations, I will be sent donations via check within 60 days of the giving day.
- I will thank my #iGiveCatholic donors within 1 week of the giving day, December 3, 2019.
- I understand that failure to meet any of these requirements may deem my organization ineligible to participate in the 2020 campaign.
- I understand that all questions regarding #iGiveCatholic should come from the point person and be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.